Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Title?!!??

 Now, what should the title be? I was thinking along the lines of "The hike" yea I think we found our title!

Now, what's so important about a title you may ask. Its engagement for the audience and how it's presented could be huge. It's like the first impression you make on another person.

From the title of insidious, we can develop what the movie has in store for us. How its most likely going to be a horror film from the dark red colors fading along with the font of the text. The font of the text has sharp edges especially when it comes to the letter I which would develop a dark and scary ambiance as if it were its own malevolent character. My idea would be similar but not exactly maybe more like a bit of bird box.
This title is a bit different from insidious from the color to how bold and round the font and letters are. This film title does have cut through it so it's a totally different approach. The white and black contrast really draws the audience to those small details that are developed in the title. From the big and bold letter we can also conclude out this film is most likely going to be about adventure and how bold and brave they must be. The cuts also develop possibly the environment and how it could be dirty or run down.

What will my title look like. Well for starters I would like to use A black and white color pallet. Black background with thick bold letters dictating "The Hike." The seemingly out of no where the title will start to fade from white to a darker red indicating a tragedy or the genre of the story at the beginning. And of course if I were a producer I would like to add my own little signature touch to the title so I would make the text bleed a little every three to four letters.

Now I didn't know how I exactly was going to d this so I had to search it up. But how in the world do you search something like this up? Title maker? Title creator? where can i make a title and then edit it and change the font? I finally came up with the correct search and it seemed like it would be convenient because I can make title fonts onto movie which is very useful. Tips with trena incase anyone would like to check out where I got my movie tips from. Sadly I don't own a mac or any of those apple rocuts except a phone but hopefully it will be good enough to work with. What I learned was the animation and customizing of titles though other resources then you plug it into imovie. 

The next thing if possible would be try to use transitions to make it go from white to darker shades until it reaches dark red. The blood dripping would be difficult to produce but ill update yall if I'm able to do it.

All in all, titles are crucial to presenting and opening a film. 

You never want to make a bad first impression right?

This is MZ signing off for the day✌✌




No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR COMPLETE

 https://youtu.be/bu8Jbv4MbiI Its been a wild one I'll see yall at the next one MZ signing off ✌out!!!