Saturday, November 7, 2020

Blog intro and a bit about me : )

 Hello travelers, my name is Marcos, and welcome to my blog. As I know you are all wondering why did I create this blog? The short answer I need a good grade so my mom doesn't get mad at me but a more specific answer would be that the content that is going to be discussed within this s blog will pertain to Aice media studies and it was assigned by my teacher who shall remain anonymous. So you may get to know me a bit better here are some facts about me:)

1. I'm a junior at cypress bay high school. Class of 2022

2. I volunteer twice a week to help kids in skill development in soccer within the age range of 4-10 Tuesdays and Thursdays.

3. I'm a soccer player and I practice every day for 3 hours a day

4. I'm a private Goal Keeper coach

5. I'm fascinated with the justice system in the united states and I would like to grow up to become a divorce lawyer.

Please stay as long as you want as I welcome you all with open arms and I hope you have a wonderful day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR COMPLETE

 https://youtu.be/bu8Jbv4MbiI Its been a wild one I'll see yall at the next one MZ signing off ✌out!!!