Friday, March 19, 2021

Good or bad news?

     I already started to film for the project on Monday this week but there was a little bit of an issue that arrived with it. The film that we took was abysmal. It was so bad that I would be embarrassed to even present this to my closest friends. The technique was off and the lighting wasn't good at all. The acting was even worse. 

    Yesterday Wednesday, March 17th, I flew to texas for spring break to visit my family, friends and go train soccer. This also gives me the opportunity to film over spring break. Luckily my cousin's house has nice woods nearby where I could film the opening.

I decided to also change the opening. The handheld camera technique wasn't going to cut it because this is Cambridge we're working with not some middle school film project.

So inorder to compensate fro this jurastic change I must film quickly and make sure al the clips I film are up to standards.

To begin with ill have to updat end change the beginning of the film opening. I decided to change up the whole opening into a better and more intese opening. The dialog was horrible so I changed it to the Lucis father running through the forest.

The beginning of the clip will be a close up of water and the father running through it I really would like to get a bit of a splash effect then a quick cut to him continuing running through the forest and somehow finding himself in the home of the "monster."

From then on I may have to continue filming the rest of the film in Florida or if time permits I can make all the props over here in texas.

Anywayas that the good or bad news and in my honest opinion I don't find it to be good to bad I find it to be neutral because it is still doable and the scenary and forest here by where my osuins live are amazing. So my main plan is to have the first opening scenes complete then transition to florida.

Mz signing off ✌ out

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR COMPLETE

 https://youtu.be/bu8Jbv4MbiI Its been a wild one I'll see yall at the next one MZ signing off ✌out!!!