Saturday, March 20, 2021

Story board update again

 With the new ideas of what to do, I had to plan it out of course so it doesn't look as if it were last minute. Once I arrived at my cousin's house and the first day I just took a break from school because I had just busted my ass trying to earn this trip with my good grades. 

The next day I went out to where my cousin took all the pictures and showed me where the forest paths were. We found a location where kids used to hang out inside the woods and decided that that would be the supernatural monsters living quarters or its den. We found a rock to sit on and then I took out a pencil and a notebook and got to sketching what I plan to do. 

 

I decided to start with a puddle scene where it's calm then we see Luci's father running through the puddle to get the viewers right into the action. 

Then there would be a cut to where Luci's father is running through the woods and looking back constantly developing his fear we don't get a closeup shot because it would be too difficult for us to do this while we're running and the cameraman doesn't have the ability hold still. We tried to do backward zoom but it just didn't have the quality that we wanted.

The next scene is where he enters the den and trips and hurts his ankle. He then limps over to a box he found and right behind him you can see the sign where it says home which he ignores and makes home not realize he's in the worst spot possible. 

Next, he pulled out his phone and sees that there no service, and while he's distracted looking at his hones and due to his injuries he doesn't realize that the monster is right beside him and he then attacks. We then get an eye-level shot of the monster or a pov shot of the monster which then develops Luci's father's fear and his emotions in his final moments.

Hopefully tomorrow we can see how well it turns out!

Mz signing off ✌ out

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR COMPLETE

 https://youtu.be/bu8Jbv4MbiI Its been a wild one I'll see yall at the next one MZ signing off ✌out!!!