Sunday, March 21, 2021

Video in the making!

After film day I was able to use iMovie to put all the film into the application then proceeded to edit the film. I asked my cousin for a laptop to be able to upload the film but they didn't have a computer with enough space or storage to download the reliable one I have at home. Luckily we live in the age of technology and I can still use my phone for everything.
After careful examination of the film, I had to make sure that it was all good-looking enough to develop the film that way I don't have to retake any shots because that would be problematic.
Using iMovie was pretty easy to use and function with. I just had to select the correct pieces of video or film. Just click upload. The only problem was using transitions and having to crop the videos to make them fit into the frame and all the shots to be able to be centered and not off-center.
For example, the first video or clip in the film when I entered it into iMovie I had to go back to photos because it wasn't centered or the composition in the video is off. It's near the bottom and not the middle of the screen. I need the viewers to just look straight into the film and see the puddle that'll catch their eyes. So I had to go back to photos, drop the image, delete it out of iMovie, then reupload it. I have to watch the whole film again to make sure all the composition is correct and that the shots do look correct. So far I have 30 seconds of film and tomorrow I have to go back to the film site to get the pictures I need for the crazy board because I'm going to d the rest in Florida!

This is MZ signing off ✌ out

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR COMPLETE

 https://youtu.be/bu8Jbv4MbiI Its been a wild one I'll see yall at the next one MZ signing off ✌out!!!