Monday, February 22, 2021

Editing softwear

 This is my biggest challenge or concern when it comes to this project. I have little to no clue what software I'm in reality going to use. I have a few ideas from previous or sample blog postings but I want to know which one best fits my needs. 

Download our easy-to-use iMovie equivalent for Windows and try it now.  Description from besplatno-skachat-confess.accountant… | Apple apps, Ios  update, Book creator
Imovie 
I movie has a few pros. It's easily accessible. The ability to be able to shoot on my phone and hen still be able to edit on my iPhone is very comforting. It's also straightforward to use and move the videos around, but it's very bland the free version. By bland I mean there's no advanced editing required so and it's only basic editing. The only downside would be that it's mostly only for apple products. At home, the only Apple product I own is an iPhone and I have a windows desktop computer. So I won't be able to use my desktop at home to comfortably edit the videos and sound.
Final Cut Pro 10.3 Tutorial Round Up | Jonny Elwyn - Film Editor
                                                                        Final Cut Pro
A little con on film cut pro is that on the computer I have to download it on a Mac, which I don't own :(
So this one is already out of the picture.
OpenShot Video Editor (@openshot) | Twitter
Openshot
This honestly may have to be my go-to editing software online so far. Imovie is fine and the final cut pro is good if you can afford it and already have a mac (which I don't) so this will have to be my go-to. And I'm not at all mad about it. Last time using Open shot it was a great experience. It was very easy to manage and go through the application because it was like drawing and dropping things where you wanted them to go. It was just a bit confusing how to do transitions and getting the film synced up correctly but other than that it was great. 

Of course, there is probably another 100 grat editing software that is great that I have yet to find. But I'm happy with my selection so far and if I run into any troubles along the way there is nothing else I can do then to try even harder to fix the problem. 

For anyone else trying to find great free editing software check out this link below!

All that's left is to talk about audio and sound!

MZ signing out ✌

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR COMPLETE

 https://youtu.be/bu8Jbv4MbiI Its been a wild one I'll see yall at the next one MZ signing off ✌out!!!