Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Big upsets

 This has been the biggest challenge so far and I'm not proud of how I'm handling it.

I've told myself many times that I would do it, I would get it done, I would get ahead, yet I always find myself not getting anywhere.

I arrived home yesterday intending to finish m project as soon as I can but with all this free time and in the middle of spring break I find it difficult to bang out a blog post or even start the second half of my project. It doesn't help that I have a tournament this weekend either.

I know I sound pathetic right now and I don't want anyone to pity me because this is no one's fault but mine. Letting temptations like TikTok, Instagram, Snapchat, Netflix, youtube, and going to play soccer get the best of me rather than taking on my responsibilities head-on.

I have no choice but to Film the there half of my film tomorrow even if it kills me because I know the longer I wait, the worse it gets.

So for my plan tomorrow I'm busy in the morning which takes up my whole morning and then I have work till 5. I'll have to get my stuff together and get ready and organized to print everything at CVS and get my board ready that's my plan. 

From previous experiences, it's difficult to just jump the ball and try to achieve one HUGE goal quickly so ill take steps. Tomorrow ill complete the crazy board no matter what! Ill complete all aspects of it from the pictures to the strategic placement of thumbtacks, rope, and pictures.

Because I scrapped the vlog intro I can open up my crazy board to a few different ideas or designs. As the evidence will have to most likely develop a page with random words and sentences to make it seem meaningful full or the document to be filled with police information. My plan to accomplish that would be to use a Jane Doe missing person document then edit it a bit. Other pieces of evidence will be straight from the video (The setting) and a picture of the Woods or "Its" home.

That's my plan for tomorrow along with one more thing. Finding Actors who can help me.

Here's a little bit of background. My family decided to send me to texas a bit before spring break because I told them that I have a lot of commitments that I can't slack on. I told them I would still like to enjoy break so I was fortunate enough to be able to go even if it was for a little bit of time. On the 25 or tomorrow, my family leaves for Colombia until April 9th or 10th, and being in another country doesn't help at all with my education because I decided of my own free will to go back to school. After all, online wasn't working out for me. I enjoy learning it's just online school is like I'm there but at the same time, I'm not. So because I'm alone starting tomorrow and because I already wasted today and it's too dark out to film ill have to grow up and put on my big boy pants and do some adulting. 

I'll finish my Crazy board and find actors no matter what even if I have to use little kids or the elderly I will resolve!

Mz signing off ✌ out

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR COMPLETE

 https://youtu.be/bu8Jbv4MbiI Its been a wild one I'll see yall at the next one MZ signing off ✌out!!!