Friday, March 26, 2021

Update for Second Half

 The second half of the film is the one where we open up to my house. Instead of going through my house and creating difficult dialogue that is unnecessary, I'm going to do the same as I open up to the house with the short cuts and sense of things around the house developing the ambiance but the only change is instead of Luci and his friend going through the house we get a shot of the window of his room.

 

My main concern with this project is I don't want to bite off more than I can chew. I want to develop a meaningful film opening while at the same time able to produce a good piece of media. The image above shows a really basic idea of how the transition is going to function. After we get the background of what happened to Jason we get a slow-up tilt of the forest with a scream in the background. The tilt goes up to the sky which is when the film will fade out to show "THE HIKE" along with other credits.

This will continue until the third cut which is the sky above the house where it'll say "10 years later.."

In the image above is the transition to inside the house. The Crazy board (CB) is what is right in front of the camera. Dead center. The camera movement in this section is just a reverse zoom so that way is slowly exposing Luci's organized room while still developing his crazy messed up head. after that, it continues to zoom out to an over-the-shoulder shot of both the friend on Luci's bed and how he asked Ryan if he's crazy and he answers a little bit. 

The next scene and final scene is where we develop a bit of dialogue between the characters and Ryan asks "what is all this? I thought we were coming to do a study for bio." The rest of the film is just dialogue and over-the-shoulder shots. Sadly because it's just us two we can't include any other actor who can help us with the project unless my 68-year-old grandma wants to help but she doesn't know how to use tech nor speak English for the film.

So once I film the second half tomorrow ill make a blog post about me analyzing the clips I decided on rising for the film!


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR COMPLETE

 https://youtu.be/bu8Jbv4MbiI Its been a wild one I'll see yall at the next one MZ signing off ✌out!!!