Thursday, March 25, 2021

CRAZY BOARD COMPLETE AND NEW APPROCH

 

It is nearly complete
This crazy board project wouldn't have been possible if I didn't skip my trip to Colombia but I'm honestly glad I did because this was enjoyable to make and once I finished creating the crazy board I felt so good to have accomplished this small project.

At the center, all the way at the top are the essential questions that drive the whole crazy board. What and Why?

To determine what I used an image I found online of a free scary figure in the woods. I used this image as a Twitter sighting of the creature that murdered Jason. Because it is a mysterious creature in the woods we have little information because from the images we see of the creature only attacks at night but recently Luci found out that it can also attack during the day which makes things scarier in the film. 

Now connecting that idea of what the potential thing they're fighting against they also have to know the location of where it lives. The images show the wooded are from a safe location (Top left).


There are also a few screen shots of people complaining about the police and how they have yet to get to the bottom of the missing people who go into the woods. They also complain about how they remain missing people after their remains are found within the following days.

One of the last aspects of the crazy board is the missing person report and the police report and how Luci broke them down after he stole the real police report off of the BSO database.

Now, what is the point of the red tape? It adds stress and just a mess to the board yet how he is still able to connect everything to everything showing his determination to find the WHY to the mysterious creatures killing and why the police are hiding this.

Now with this done I can complete the film opening tomorrow then soon edit and complete my CCR.

Mz signing off ✌ out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR COMPLETE

 https://youtu.be/bu8Jbv4MbiI Its been a wild one I'll see yall at the next one MZ signing off ✌out!!!