Friday, March 12, 2021

Shooting Day Soon!

 With film day coming up soon I had to take this opportunity to write about the opening transition and to talk about the opening credits and how they'll be displayed. 

The shooting will be Monday after school. 

The first step in producing our film will be to get the costume designers ready and the room and house ready to film. My Latino house has family over 24/7 so I had to do a lot of hard work and convincing that no one interferes Monday with my schedule. The costume designers will be minimum with a hat and shades to disguise the father. I don't have a lot of help with actors but I do have a great neighborhood and brother who offered to help. So I asked my neighbor Nichole and my brother to help me out and they said yes right away.

The next step in the development process would be to find my tripod or make one. Then go to Markham park and before we start filming take pictures of the opening scene to develop at CVS to put onto the crazy board. Then after we take the pictures will proceed on making the opening scene which will include a replica of the pictures we took because the whole point of the pictures is to work as evidence of the location.

After we film and take pictures at Markham park we start our first set of transitions there and work our way to the neighborhood in which Luci lives. Then we look at the storyboard. Make any last-minute adjustment if needed then proceed to shoot.

Then at CVS print out the pictures to put onto the crazy board and ten go home to put them on. With a layout of where to put things already, it should take no more than 5 minutes to do.

After the shooting of the opening, I should have enough time to review the footage and find the optimal sounds for the opening. I doubt ill have to make any foley sounds other than a branch snapping so I think that'll be fine. I doubt ill have enough time to edit anything while in Florida because I'll be leaving for texas in the middle of the week meaning ill have to do the editing portion in texas.

Hopefully with the review and general idea of everything will be right and fall right into place, if not what can I do? I'll just have to do the same exact thing in texas its no big deal because when a challenge confronts be I'm not one who backs down!

I'm so excited about how this is going to turn out!

this is MZ signing off ✌ out

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR COMPLETE

 https://youtu.be/bu8Jbv4MbiI Its been a wild one I'll see yall at the next one MZ signing off ✌out!!!