Friday, February 12, 2021

Project Portfolio Project!!!

Introduction to Cambridge portfolio project last class and this class

-Nearpod- Jotted down almost every single note or tip stated through the presentation to try and get the edge on this project and do the best I can. What I learned from the project is the blog is incredibly important to develop the journey that we need t go through when creating the portfolio project for Cambridge. What is also important is that we use as much detail as possible along with as much information as possible in the blogs to really develop that journey we’re going through


Google docs important to me.

I decided that il be using google docs for the majority of the project reflection process so I can write down my thoughts and all the details of my work as I go on.


Watched CCR of barley legal- while watching I came up with the idea that I should try and do a horror film or a suspenseful film. (Not sure yet tho)

Opens up to a man holding a vlog camera which is then later scared and kidnapped leaving the camera facing up into the forest. Then a loud suspenseful sound will play in the background as it cuts to a black screen Boom the title shows up slowly leaving the black screen. Then we open up to a few years later with a mentally disconcert child because that was his father who we saw, in the beginning, die so it would be like 12 years later. He then wants to find out what happened and what took him into the forest. I chose this because It was the first idea that popped into my head and I would like to go with a video incorporated with a lot of lighting, sound, and color along with ambiance to develop my film.


Well, that's all I have so far for Day one. See yall soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR COMPLETE

 https://youtu.be/bu8Jbv4MbiI Its been a wild one I'll see yall at the next one MZ signing off ✌out!!!