Sunday, February 14, 2021

Day 2 Of CPP

 This weekend I couldn't work on much of the project as I was busy with family and soccer events (Weston Cup). I was called to play up one year with the u19s Davie sharks team and we've had an outstanding weekend so far. I had to attend my brother's games in the mornings while my games were at night in Naples so we had to leave home around 6 and wed get home around midnight.

With the little time I had, I tried my best to research the best suspense and horror film of at least 10 years.

I came up with Insidious and birdbox in the end as the two movies I would like to use as references because they both in my opinion rely heavily on sound and how it develops the tone and ambiance of the film.

My initial plan is to create an engaging opening by relying on a quick clip of a character (not yet known) that is out and about in the woods possibly and then all of a sudden she hears a noise and then boom she disappears and then the camera falls facing down and I would like to use a transition so when the camera falls it focuses on some ant's eating away at some sort of circus representing how she was just kidnapped and killed. Then a black screen appears with a not yet noticeable sound but once the title starts to appear then the sound gets more and more intense developing the tone for the rest of the film.

the person disappearing would be a dad who likes to go out on hikes and stuff. The son who would like to follow in his footsteps has his room decorated in a way where it develops how he is still caught up on his father's death after 10 years and about his social life along with other things possibly an addiction he uses to cope with his father's death. 

The next idea would be to open up to possibly the son's room and his plans for his next hike which would be the same place where his dad disappeared. But he wants to grab a group of friends to help him with his mission.

This is what I've come up with so far but I can already see the outcome and how great it will be!

Till next time. 

MZ  ✌️ out

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR COMPLETE

 https://youtu.be/bu8Jbv4MbiI Its been a wild one I'll see yall at the next one MZ signing off ✌out!!!