Monday, February 8, 2021

project relfection

 What's up guys and gals. Welcome back, today we're going to discuss and reflect upon the music marketing project as a whole.

The truth about this project is that at first, it caused me a lot of stress. When I say a lot imagine an assignment in which you lost sleep and motivation to do anything because it was such a dreed to do especially when you're working by yourself. 

Part one was honestly a life-changing experience for me. The exposure to music like "the pretenders" along with "so caught up" opened me up to a new genre of music with which I fell in love with. The real drag appeared when we needed to do the music research charts. The day we got it assigned we were all supposedly researching info for the company sand bands related to the Tesky brothers. I felt like it was a lie because my teammates didn't get much work done till the very end and still don't know if their information is credible without sources. But I'm not here to complain about my teammates because they did come in clutch the last day as they banged out the video and edits while I was getting covid tested.

The process where we got to chose the music genre was quite easy because we all had an idea of what we wanted to do with our story music video. Later comes the research part where I had to find the two companies and I did a glass note while the other three teammates did Ivey league records.

Part two was a bit easier because I received a bit of help from Paulina who did about two bullet points while I had to assign Juuls and William to do one each. This part was easier because we could make up the information and the marketing process was easy with the help from aice media class along with business on how to market anything.

The final presentation wasn't as difficult or challenging as I thought it would be, to be honest. Paulina and the rest f the group went to the town center with my storyboard idea on what to do and they all filmed with me while I was at home doing the PowerPoint. Paulina edited the video and soon after reorganized the PowerPoint to look more appealing to sell ourselves.

Something I learned from this experience would be that if we don't manage our time wisely we won't be efficient in getting our work done and then we cant produce the best quality products.

The overall experience I would rate 10/10 because it was an emotional roller coaster.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR COMPLETE

 https://youtu.be/bu8Jbv4MbiI Its been a wild one I'll see yall at the next one MZ signing off ✌out!!!