Wednesday, March 3, 2021

schedual

The blog posting has been a great hassle when producing or planning for the film opening. Coming up with new ideas to write about and then a detailed description pg the process. Now luckily that I'm on the right track I've been able to cut it down from four blog postings to three a week. Before when I was doing 4 blog posting I would do one Monday, Wednesday, and then Thursday and the final one Sunday.

Now that I've cut it down to three per week it is a bit easier yet at the same time a lot harder. Now that I've discussed so much about what I'm going to do, research, planning, and much more there are fewer and fewer things to write about. This is forcing me to come closer to having to actually start producing the film opening. My schedule with three bog postings a week is going to be relatively the same with one on Monday, Wednesday, and last but not least Friday. 

In the future, I've been planing a bit on what I'm going to do and by when so I can have a deadline of when things should be done. This week I'm going to talk to one of my soccer teammates who is a photographer and ask him if he would like to help me with my project. Hopefully, if he says yes to my offer it would make the production as he is familiar with the structure of film production as he's taken Aice media studies in the past he's said. I did ask him a few questions before about camera angles and shots and he answered most of them correctly (he probably just needs to be refreshed) but overall he could be a great asset if he is our cameraman and from his previous work this project could come out extremely well.

In the upcoming week will soon have started my production. I want to start filming by the end of this week or Friday. And have it all complete by Monday so I can just edit and insert audio and music during the editing process.

For this week's blog post I'm going to write about the creation of the crazy board, organization of my room, and continue with the storyboard and maybe script what the actors are going to say. Now that I've got a good idea of what I'm going to do next week and planned it out ahead I feel a lot better about myself and what I can be able to accomplish within a week's work.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR COMPLETE

 https://youtu.be/bu8Jbv4MbiI Its been a wild one I'll see yall at the next one MZ signing off ✌out!!!